My Worried Worrier Sibling Set! Read to your kids while each snuggles their plush.
A Children's Book About Battling An Army of Anxious Emotions.
A book for kids (age 4-8) about learning to deal with worrying and anxious feelings and emotions as they go about their day.
Your gift set comes with:
- TWO 5.5" Worried Worrier plushies
TWO Coloring Books
- The Hardcover Book (32 pages)
- A book about emotions, anxiety, worrying and dealing with BIG feelings
- Great for kids (age 4-8)
- The social emotional learning is great for kids who are just beginning to understand their feelings and how to communicate them.
- My Worried Worrier features diverse characters to enrich your child's learning experience!
This is the book parents and kids are raving about. My Worried Worrier (a book best for ages 4-8) follows a girl to school as her worries tag along. She must move past her worries as they multiply so that she can get through the school day.
Especially right now, the world is scary. This book helps kids learn that sometimes we feel anxious and worry. The goal however, is to teach kids to not let their worries overcome them but that instead we must stop, take a deep breath and have a tiny chat with our anxiety so that they do not multiply into a wall of worries.
This book is great for the bookshelves of parents with early school aged children. It features diverse characters and was written by a black dad and son duo.
Written and illustrated by Chris Fequiere.
- Age range 4-8
- 8.5 x 8.5 inches
- Hard cover
- 32 pages
- Isbn: 978-1-7366294-2-0
“ Thank you so much for creating this beautiful book and the stuffy! this is their favorite book now. ”
OTHER SETS YOU
Sign up for 15%
your next order
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.